We are looking for a passionate IT Recruiter to be part of our start up business. Someone who has the ability to work independently, being able to manage the full-cycle recruitment of the assigned roles. From this role you will also have the opportunity to creatively promote our company brand and to build a strong tech pipeline.
A typical day as an IT recruiter in our company includes:
- Performing full-life cycle recruitment process by receiving and analyzing the requirements from our clients that includes sourcing, screening and interviewing potential candidates.
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by our clients.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Actively source candidates for open positions/roles using all possible recruitment methods – web portals, postings, social networks, databases, referrals and contacts.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews;
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process
- Consultancy activity both for our clients and our candidates to make sure both are receiving the best services from our company;
- Networks through industry contacts, events/meetups, social media and various groups.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have 1-3 years IT recruitment experience, being able to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles;
- Have advanced sourcing capabilities (ex. Boolean search methods/ techniques); knowledge of sourcing strategies and practices; deep internet search, strong research, social media and candidate generation skills.
- Are comfortable with cold calling ;
- Have experience conducting both formal and informal interviews
- Have good interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills;
- Have very good English skills ( writing and speaking)
- Have strong work ethic with a professional and positive attitude.
- Have a keen eye on details for accuracy and a client oriented mindset.
This might be a right fit for you if:
- You are ready to be part of a start up and help building it.
- You are not afraid to work at a torrid pace. Sometimes we might have big volumes, but we like to work as a team.
- You are used to navigate ambiguity well. Not everything is perfect, but we like to build a solid ground for further development.
- You will enjoy to tell and sell our business’ story. We are passionate about recruitment and we like to make sure everyone knows this!
- You are used to create a meaningful candidate experience – we stand up for quality in every aspect.
- You are creative! Usually when we do not have bridges, we like to build them!
- You are result oriented – we promise you we do not miss any opportunity to celebrate your success.
What you can get from Key Talents
A role in an entrepreneurial environment, combined with a variety of opportunities.
This is a place where you can use your own initiative to make a difference and achieve your professional, financial and personal goals.
Being a start up, the hierarchy is flat and the emphasis is simply on delivering and commitment to achieve results.
You can expect a compensation model that makes good performances directly noticeable in the commissions you can earn for each closed role.
The employment contract is on undetermined time period.
If you meet the minimum requirements and are interested in applying for this position, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with IT Recruiter, in the subject line.